Thursday, August 14, 2014

I received my spring fling voxbox from Influenster this last week for testing and reporting. Such a nice box! I always say that but it's always a nice treat to open a voxbox!
It included:

            Rimmel London 'scandaleyes retro glam' mascara. #retroglam

            Kiss everlasting French nails. #everlastingfrench

            Playtex sport fresh balance tampons. #playon

            NIVEA skin firming hydration lotion. #NIVEAskinfirming

            Softlips 'Cube'  #softlipscube

            Peach pie freshener from the Labor Day movie #Labordaymovie

First up, Rimmel London, 'sandaleyes retro glam mascara. If ever I was told I could only use one cosmetic product for the rest of my life, it would most defiantly be mascara. I think it brings the most impact with or without to your face. I really like the chunky handle to hold on to, really lets me get right into it. I am a big fan of the wand! It is really contoured to the shape of eyes! And the way it is applied. It really lets you get in there and get the angles and achieve the desired coverage.

I really had fun with my Kiss everlasting French nails! It was a first for me with a glue or press nail.  I was a little bit worried I was going to screw it up, like end up with huge humps on my nails! Har! They are thin nails that lay well, so it was all ok! After all the steps I ended up with a pretty French Mani and felt happy that I spent some nice girl time with myself!

As for Playtex sport, I am real familiar with the Playtex brand, but my first with the sport. These found me at the right time. Comfortable application, offered superior leak protection with the leak guard and felt fresh with the fresh balance. These are my 'go to work' femmies because trying to get to the powder room can be difficult at times.

I never was a big NIVEA user; I suppose it is because my mother was not as well, hmm? Well I tried out this skin firming and hydration lotion anyways of course!  I managed to find a place to see a difference; I think I thought of this more like just a body lotion. I did happen across a good handful of homemade wraps that call for this product, so at a little bit later time I will be doing that. Actually, looking forward to that! thanks NIVEA!

My softlip cube is kinda cool. I really like its container, hold on to it and rub your lips around the ball, boom! Moisture! While it's still small and feminine and looks cute! I really like the scent, blueberry pomegranate, great smell as your putting it on! My only complaint, the lip care feels a little thin to me and even stranger is I ended up with dried out lips the following day? Not too sure, could have just been me?

Peach pie car scent! Yeaya! I actually didn’t put this in my car, but rather in my closet were I could see it and smile just a little bit more when I walk in! Very nice gift from the Labor Day movie! Thanks a bunch!

Well this has been my #springflingvoxbox blog review, hope it was informative and I had a ton of fun with my voxbox! Thanks Influenster!
Michelle Cervantes
LikeLike ·  ·  · 42

No comments:

Post a Comment