Thursday, August 14, 2014


Well, it's time for my TLC VoxBox I received for testing and review from @Influenster and tell everyone and Influenster what I thought of all my TLC goodies! Here it is!

so easy to just point and spray the Neosporin rather than squeeze out of a tube and smear it all around, this will be a keeper! Thanks neo to-go! #neoready
Breyers gelato indulgences are just that! Indulgent! I got the tiramisu and it was soo good! Very rich and creamy equals satisfying! My next ice cream purchase will be the strawberry, oh yum! This great to share with a friend, wink! #gelatolove @Breyers

Ivory bar soap is one of my family’s all-time favorite classics. This was the soap my mom bought for us kids. With it being 99.44% pure, it cleans well without drying you out or leaving a gross film on your skin. Ivory is really great to use on sensitive skin, like mine. Great price and you can use it to make an array of DIY projects. #sudlife @ivory

AVON Anew reversalist express winkle smoother is my new best pal, it glides on so smooth and smells great! My favorite part is the refreshing feeling you get as you put it on. This goes from cream to powder and instantly smooth’s those fine lines! This was my first experience with the Anew line, so far so good! Visit AVON.com and receive 15% off your Anew purchase of $50 or more with code ANEW15. Valid till 8/1/14. #AvonANEW @AVONinsider

Puffs to go are just the best aren’t they! I mean, I think I would be lost without a purse pack with all the things I need a tissue for!  The best thing is if your nose seems to be needing a lot of your attention, it won’t get red and raw from all that attention! At 49 cents a pack it can’t be beat! #passthepuffs @puffs

Shell fuel rewards network card is a great loyalty card you will want to carry, for a limited time; new members save 25 cents on their second fill up! And 3 cents every time after that! I will get to filling up here soon! #fuelrewards @shell_us

Well, that is my TLC VoxBox review! I had a ton of fun with this box! Thanks so much for it @Influenster
Michelle Cervantes
LikeLike ·  ·  · 52

No comments:

Post a Comment