Thursday, August 14, 2014

kiss everlasting french manicure blog post

y nail polish and lightly filed or scruff the top of my nails something for the glue to hold onto. I then went though and found the size needed for each nail and lined them up. I recommend using something to prop the nails up, (tabs) on like a pencil so it is easier to pick up. I then twisted open the tip on the glue and squeezed a drop on my nail and used the tip to spread it around, I recommend getting the glue around the edges of your nail to help secure the press on better adhesion. I then squeezed a drop on the inside of the press on and used the tip to spread around the nail paying attention to all edges to eliminate any air bubble underneath the nail once applied. Tip: if any glue gets onto the skin around the nail bed or on fingers, dip a cotton swab into polish remover and rub the glue off, comes of quite easy! So after all the steps I ended up with a pretty French mani and felt happy that I spent some nice girl time with myself! 

michelle cervantes
kiss everlasting frenchkiss everlasting french

No comments:

Post a Comment